NetVu is an innovative technology and surveillance company set up in 2016. An all British company with R & D and manufacturing based in the Northwest, it is currently developing and building both product and customer bases.
NetVu sought a partner to enhance its brand and reputation, one that would deliver lasting change built around the company’s vision and values; not one that would simply produce a cosmetic makeover.
Its all-embracing remit covered: employees and prospects/customers; internal and external communications; strategic repositioning; and branding.
How we helped:
- We listened – to ensure we understood NetVu’s business dynamics and what was needed in order to deliver the required results
- We employed a wide range of skills – everything from staff surveys to job descriptions; from creative flair to detailed copywriting; from visualising concepts to developing practical solutions
- We brought a sense of order – changing ideas into policy and application
- We saw the bigger picture – integrating disparate elements into a single solution that sets and complements NetVu’s position in the market
- We responded to input – we assimilated change, adapted our thinking and evolved solutions to enable rapid delivery
“The Konductor team has shown agility in the work undertaken alongside the business’s changing requirements, helping us deliver a real step change, supporting people and engagement, as well as building brand and taking a refreshed messaged to the market.”
Mike Newton, Chairman and Founder