The NAHL Group is a leading UK consumer marketing business providing a specialist service to individuals and law firms dealing with personal injury, critical care and residential property. Its communications provision spans group as well as divisional, providing support to three operating divisions to ensure that brand messaging and relevance are maintained within a complex and changing market.
The long term absence of a senior member of the team prompted the need to obtain a resource able to provide immediate direction for, and delivery of, time critical projects including the annual report and the internal communications platform with its numerous content streams. However, any support brought in would need “buy-in” from all levels and operating divisions if the appointment was to succeed.
How we helped:
- We understood – by quickly assimilating the diverse requirements of inter-relationships and tasks, complex annual report production became deliverable within tight timeframes
- We inspired confidence – engaging with relevant individuals, including the CEO and CFO, to gain the insight and understanding of the business ethos that enabled the creation of effective communications practices
- We worked quickly – getting it right first time
- We worked together – understanding the relevance and relationships within the organisation enhanced efficiency, meeting all targets and deadlines
- We applied our knowledge – we added skills, insight and opinion beyond the task requirement to make lasting improvement to practice and process
- We were there when needed – our named people were always fully briefed and available, so no time was lost on unnecessary re-briefing
“Konductor feels like a part of the business” “Communications readership has increased due to better headlines and more compelling opening paragraphs… an improved copy style that’s much more journalistic”
Marcus Lamont, Group HR Director